Friday, March 23, 2018

Roses of Peace for Angellic Demons

Sometimes a little angel needs to fall just to find herself... I've had a bit of a hard day when it comes to emotions and feelings. and all that kinda stuff so as per usual my photos are reflecting those feelings... Everyone hurts sometimes... Even the fallen Angels..
This whole picture started because I'd gotten my little hands on the amazing nose bleed from Zombie Suicide at this year's Skin Fair, but it developed and became more than that...
You may already know I'm more than a little addicted to Gacha, and so when LootBox started and ANTINATURAL released the amazing Post-Human collection I was determined to get what I wanted... In my case I was lucky, and got both the Angel and Demon lootboxes - the Demon will come later btw - but for now the angel seemed to fit so perfectly with my mood today... The sadness of the Holy Eyes and the degradation of her wings... I will admit that the wings look better in person, they have a subtle sparkle to them that looks off through the mist here but just looks so gorgeous in SL... Make sure you check this set out!!!
The fallen angel was freed from her cage - an anc cage rezzed for use at Backdrop City - and given hope in the form of a white rose - thanks to the Rosa pose from PinkRayne - her cage holding back the demon inside that was trying to break free...

What is she wearing;
Hair: *ARGRACE* - CHIZURU in Reds
Horns: DOUX - Demon horns in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Nose Blood: Zombie Suicide - Nose Bleed V2 (Available until March 25th at Skin Fair 2018)
Outfit & Accessories (Including Top, Wings, Eyes, Necklace & Hands): ANTINATURAL - Post-Human Gacha Items (Available until April 19th at LootBox Gacha)
Pose: PinkRayne Poses - Rosa
Pose: {anc} - Cage. decor {darks} 8Li RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment