Sunday, March 18, 2018

Mousey Me

I'm back feeling a little more positive about things this afternoon... RL MAY have taken a turn for the better, so while still keeping everything tightly crossed I'm feeling a little more positive in life right now... It may be reflected in the looks that I pull out of Rudh's overly stuffed wardrobe!
It's not my fault that there are so many awesome designers out there making so many pretty things... I guess today though my post is a bit more fashion based than story based... I'm not so good at the fashion style photos... This is my Look of the Day, for now at least... 
This look was actually inspired by a skirt I picked up at the current round of Suicide Dollz from the store Psycho Barbie... I needed to get one, and when you buy this skirt you get not just one but 5 different black and white designs! 
For some reason it became something like a Minnie Mouse outfit, but funnily enough, I'm OK with that! 

What is she wearing;
Ears: [Auxiliary] - Mouse Ears Gacha Item in Plain Black (No Longer Available!)
Hair: DOUX - Skie Hairstyle in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: [I<3F] - Top [04] 
Skirt: Psycho Barbie - Lola Skirt (Available until March 22 at Suicide Dollz
Garter: katat0nik - Bow Garter in White 
Socks & Shoes: REIGN - BRITTNEY Plats and Socks 
Pose: Image Essentials - Flirty, Pose 5
Backdrop: D.U.S.T. - dreams caught in bubbles (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment