Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Sins Unleashed... Envy is a Green Eyed Monster

OK So I'm still at home, and my posts will be and have already been somewhat sporadic... I'm just taking time out to spend time with the family and read a few good books - by a few I've already read two LOL... Yet you know me and my addiction to my blog. I cannot resist taking a few minutes to sit and write something.
Today I'm back thinking about the Seven Deadly Sins... I have two more to be released since the unleashing by Image Essentials at the beginning of March. Today it's the turn of Envy to break her way into the limelight, she's been watching and waiting, envious of the attention the other sins have gotten, and now it's time for her to shine... 
Envy found her way into one of the most envious and catty lifestyles... Don't ask how, but she's there as a queen of the fashion world - she;s joined the Pseudo Agency.
Not ever one to let her demonic attributes ruin a glittering modelling career, she joined where the sin is so predominant... Jealous, Rage and Envy take the forefront of this job market, at least they do if you've ever seen some of the bigger Hollywood movies about it, and let's face it, that's as close as I'm ever really going to get LOL... 
Her dress is one of Belle Epoque, and she accessorises with pearls - dahling lol... Yet the look of envy is in her eyes... Those green eyes, that share her jealousy and longing!! 
That's 6 of 7 sins... I wonder how and when we will discover one of my remaining favourites... Gluttony is hiding someone, maybe in the nearest bakers?! 

What is she wearing;
Horns: 22769 - Ram Antlers Bone in White Pearls 
Hair: Truth - Farryn in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Nightmare - Mori Eyes Glasses: Pure Poison - Catsa Sunglasses 
Necklace: Alienbear - Pearls Double Necklace in White 
Dress: Belle Epoque - Eleanor in Beige 
Pose: Image Essentials - Seven Deadly Sins in Envy M 
Backdrop: Pseudo - Pseudo Agency (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment