Sunday, February 18, 2018

Enchanting Beast

I think I mentioned this in a previous post, but there is a new round of Enchantment open, and IT'S BEAUTY AND THE BEAST THEMED!!!! I've probably mentioned this before too but Beauty and the Beast is my favourite Disney Movie. It's probably the first one that I remember being taken to see at the movies by my parents when I was little... So this round of Enchantment makes me a very happy Rudh!! 
Now I know that a lot of bloggers are focusing on the beauty aspect... I've seen Belle cropping up all over the place, but there is another special romantic person in this story that learns what it is to love, and he seems to be very much forgotten... That is until I remembered this awesome outfit based on the Disney Version of him... I'm talking of course about the Beast...
1313 Mogckingbird Lane chose to veer away from the uber pretty that is Belle, and represent the Beast, with their creation for this round of Enchantment. The Beastly Beauty Outfit is available as separate parts - jackets and skirts sold separately - with this blue colour matching the one that the Beast wore in the most amazing ballroom scene ever!! You can also pick up the horns - worn here - for free as the Enchantment hunt prize at the 1313 Mockingbird Lane Mainstore! 
The poor Beat, scratched up by her own claws, wearing her Rose of Enchantment around her neck... 
Maybe one day she will be human again, maybe?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: adoness - Thalassa in Brown 
Horns: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - BnB Horns in Black (Available until February 28th at Enchantment
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: [Forge] - Chained Rose in Crimson 
Outfit: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Beastly Beauty Jacket & Skirt in Fatpack (Available until February 28th at Enchantment
Leg Wounds: CUREMORE - Scar Tissue Gacha Item in Big Cat Scratch 
Pets: Characteristics - Various Character Statues (No Longer Available!)
Pose: NANTRA - Valentine's Secret 2018, Pose 2  (Available until February 28th at The Liaison Collaborative
Building: DRD - Mystic Bastion 

No comments:

Post a Comment