Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Boots Boots Boots

There are so many photographers in Second Life, each with their own amazing and unique abilities to create pretty works of art... Some focus on landscapes, others on fashion, me I'm just a weird mix of randomness in one little photo taker. I know I'm not the best out there, I do it as a relaxation and a hobby, but I've never been great at being a basic, straight up fashion photographer... I try, but it's so hard to get the perfect shot! 
So when I was sent not one but two pairs of awesome boots from the great mind behind 1313 Mockingbird Lane, I felt like giving it another shot... Making the boots a main focus, and letting them do the talking - these boots weren't made for walking... LOL... 
My first pair of boots is what I've been referring to as my Party All Night Long Boots... These are SO FREAKING CUTE!!! I like them so much, that I'd have bought these LOL... They are set called Monstah Stawmpers, and are a collaboration between 1313 Mockingbird Lane and [QE] Designs. I love the Crocodile skin texture too them, and the fact that you can colour various parts in bright colours!!! These boots make me SMILE!!!!
My second pair of 1313 Mockingbird Lane Boots are the Sleigh Boots, which are available until February 28th at The Liaison Collaborative. Now I'll admit here that these are less my style, but that's not the fault of the boots. They are really well made, with texture change for the furry and hearty parts as well as a variety of boot colours! They are just a bit too cute for me?! Sorry hope, that doesn't get me into trouble lol...
These different boots really great and show how versatile the store 1313 Mockingbird Lane really is, a variety of different things come out of this place, and it's one of the reasons I really enjoy the store.

What is she wearing;
Picture 1:
Boots: 1313 Mockingbird Lane & [QE] - Monstah Stawmpers in Willow
Pose: Image Essentials - Flirty, Pose 3M (Available until February 28th at Twe12ve
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Nightclub Stairwell (Available for use at Backdrop City)
Picture 2:
Boots: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Sleigh Boots (Available until February 28th at The Liaison Collaborative
Pose: {NANTRA} - Won't You B Mine 2 
Backdrop: RAMA - #Selfie in Hello Cafe (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment