Saturday, February 10, 2018

Wishing on Stars

Unless you've never actually read my blog, you may have realised that I've been dealing with a little depression recently, I need more to do in life since losing my main job, and it's been a massive burden on my mind. Though recently, my luck has changed a little bit and I've had not one but THREE interviews by two branches of a company. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but you know how it is, here's hoping... 
I've never been one that is a believer in prayer... I'm not religious, and I couldn't upset anyone by pretending so, though at times like this I always ask for people to wish on stars for me. I've always clung to the childhood belief that wishing on stars is a worthwhile thing to do... Some people pray I wish... 
Looking out the window - in a backdrop at BackDrop City, wishing on stars, I hope you will wish for me too.... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Caralisa in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Pixicat - Starlight Dress in Blue 
Bracelet: Cute Poison - Lucky Star Bracelet in Gold (No Longer Available!)
Shoes: REIGN - PomPom Kate's in Fatpack 
Pose: Image Essentials - Flirty, Pose 3 (Available from February 12th until February 28th at Twe12ve
Backdrop: Pink Lion - Backdrop #10 

No comments:

Post a Comment