Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Cold on the Beach

Doing a little extra work in my SL job today, but I was looking through my blogging plans and wondering what it was that I would share today. I found a picture of an outfit that I was wearing this weekend, it has a story and a bit of a silly. 
It's ABSOLUTELY freezing in Holland at the moment, I'm down with the sickness suffering with the terrible flu that's going around. Luckily it's manifested as a cold, and I seem to be getting through it, but Friday was HellBone's birthday and I was suffering really badly with it. He had a Bikini/Mankini party planned, and so even though I felt like death I put on a bikini and a brave but snotty face!
After the party was over though I couldn't resist dragging myself to a freezing cold beach - Baja Sands isn't usually this cold looking - but I think adding the poor sick me to it, especially since I covered the Blueberry Mood swimsuit in a Wrapped Wool Scarf - from Vinyl, and then added an extra scarf - that comes with the January Hairstyle from Wasabi Pills
As with my face in RL, I'm showing more signs of my sickness than just a need for wearing a scarf with my bikini, take a close look at my poor face, all red and sore and snotty looking - thanks to Izzie's Sick Face - it's like looking in a RL mirror for me, one that makes me more dolly like but still red and gross LOL... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair & Scarf: Wasabi Pills - January Mesh Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Wrinkles: Izzie's - Sick Face Appliers 
Scarf: Vinyl - Wrapped Scarf in Grey 
Swimsuit: Blueberry - Mood in Black 
Pose: Signature Poses - Longingly 

No comments:

Post a Comment