Thursday, February 22, 2018

Breakfast at Whore Café

I feel like posting a second blog post today... This one is a snapshot into the daily life of Rudh... I'm wondering if I should share more of my daily goings on with you here, my blog is my journal after all...
Just something very random to share in my second post of the day, and it involves someone I care about a lot. One of my oldest and dearest friends in SL, Deangelo! We met up a few days ago - or I told him I needed a model actually - and had a lovely breakfast at the House of Whore Café!
It's a quaint little café, set in the mountains, and staffed by some very pretty and very welcoming ladies... With a place to park your submissives when you arrive, and it's very friendly atmosphere, the Whore Café is a speciality Bondage Bistro... There are some lovely delicacies available at the Café, you're even offered the chance to help yourself to whichever hole you choose. 
Dean seemed to be enjoying himself today, I enjoyed my croissant, while he enjoyed the waitress... 
The set of the Bondage Bistro is available from Fapple in this month's Pocket Gacha. You can get everything you see here, building and teapot vase aside, with the only other exception being the ladies... you have to fill those positions yourself!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Luna Hairstyle in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Top: Lowen - LongSleeve Wool Top in Black 
Pants: Legal Insanity - Myra Flared Pants in Black 
Shoes: REIGN.- CLASSIC JANE HEELS AND STOCKINGS
Furniture & Decor: FAPPLE - Bondage Bistro Gacha Items (Available until March 14th for Pocket Gacha) 
Flowers: Ariskea - [Blush] Teapot Peonie  in Orange 
Building: Trompe Loeil - Amelie Cottage + Patio 

No comments:

Post a Comment