Monday, February 26, 2018

Baking with Piglets... Not Recommended!

Making breakfast is always easier without pigs... 
LOL Weirdest opening line I've ever written for a blog post I KNOW, but you have no idea how much this one made me giggle. 
I fancied trying my hand at something a little cute today, a little retro pin-up too perhaps, and I kinda got what I wanted... PLUS PIGS!!! 
I guess it's a little bit of a look of the day, or more like a LOOK AT MY PIGS post lol... 
These gorgeous little piglets, and the dress I'm wearing too actually, are available at Hentai Fair until February 28th, from Tentacio. They are in a gacha, and I will admit that I got lucky getting colours and pets that I wanted - including the rare piglet that I am holding - but the set is SO CUTE and very pin-up that I'm really happy with it!!
While on the subject of Hentai Fair, I should probably mention today's wig too... This is a new style from #Foxy called "Sugar", which I guess works well with the cooking theme LOL. I guess I'm lucky how well everything seemed to come together for this picture lol... From the Astralia Pin Up Backdrop - available for use at Backdrop City - to the Flirty Pose from Image Essentials, and even the dusting of flour on Rudh's cheeks.
It goes to show that the old saying is right "Never work with Children or Animals!" 

What is she wearing;
Hair: #Foxy - Sugar in Reds (Available until February 28th at Hentai Fair
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Flour: [Stellar] - Baking Fun Applier 
Dress: Tentacio - Mia's Bakery Gacha Items in Dress Navi (Available until February 28th at Hentai Fair
Pigs: Tentacio - Mia's Bakery Gacha Items (Available until February 28th at Hentai Fair
Shoes: REIGN - Charlotte Heels 
Pose: Image Essentials - Flirty, Pose 1 (Available until February 28th at Twe12ve
Backdrop: Astrallia - Pin Up Life Backgrounds in Kitchen 

No comments:

Post a Comment