Sunday, February 25, 2018

Here Kitty Kitty...

Recently my little SL family got a bit bigger... NO there are no kids involved, not of Hell and mine anyway. We learnt our lesson... That won't be happening again... BUT when it comes to family, I'm happy to say that I've been adopted by the BOOM clan! 
My newly adoptive Sister Racey, is President of the Ghost Bullys MC. Leading a troop of people that are very much like the Gators in their levels of crazy. She's the proud - or maybe not so depending on when we're talking - momma of 4, Biller, Lily, Dusti and her baby, Kitten... I became close with both Momma and Baby thanks to the departure of an Ex Gator, who actually did me a massive favour by leaving! 
So today I'm paying homage to my BOOM family... A picture inspired by my Neice Kitten... 
A kittenish Rudh... Not really that shocking, considering I won these awesome Cat Panties from VCO at the Hentai Fair. I'm not wearing real Kitty ears though, that's all part of this adorable wig from #Foxy
Yet the biggest shocker of this picture HAS to be all the pink... For some reason, as soon as I dressed like a kitty, I was drawn to the pinkness... I blame the Kittens!!! 
At Backdrop City, in the Girlie area you will find a Half-Deer collection of Kitties... Its so pink, it's so fluffy, it's so girlie, but so not Rudh. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: #Foxy - Cattitude Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Mouse: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Trapped mouse 
Collar: Kibitz - Kitten Collar 
Top: [I<3F] - Top [04] 
Panties: VCO - Cat panties in White (Available until FebruaryShe  28th at Hentai Fair
Socks & Shoes: REIGN - Brittney Plats and Socks (Available until March 5th at Rewind
Pose: Image Essentials - Perfection, Pose 5 
Windows: Half-Deer - Faux Window in Sunny Day High Blinds 
Lights: Half-Deer - Stringlights in Ceiling Long Loops Flat 
Sofa: Half-Deer - Cat Lady Sofa in Snow 
Cats: Half-Deer - *Kitty Galore* in Cat I 
Cat Accessories: Half-Deer - Cat Clutter Items 
Rug: Half-Deer - Messy Blanket/Rug in Pink 

No comments:

Post a Comment