Friday, June 10, 2016

Lewd Dust, Today's Twofer!

Since I have been a busy photographer, and not such a busy blogger, and I told you all in an earlier post today that I have a lot of things cooking in my 'to be blogged' list, I decided that today you get what I am liking to call a "Twofer" - that's two for one day LOL... 
This time I'm going to share with you two new things, one from a designer that I love and have been a part of their blogging team for a while now, and the other is something totally new from a designer that has just decided to give me a chance... EXCITING STUFF HUH?!
Starting with the designer I mentioned first, if you haven't been to Cosmopolitan yet you won't have seen these awesome Circular Lounge Chairs from Lewd. Two different metal colours are available, each comes with a HUD stuffed with different colour sets for the cushions and a huge collection of different poses for singles, cuddles and even the naughty stuff, but that's not all OH NO... Each colour comes with options to have the chair on a stand OR hanging from a ceiling! 
As for the newer designer, I was totally surprised to hear that I had been chosen to join the new blogging team for the store Cosmic Dust. Honestly, I'd never have imagined I'd be given a chance to show the designer - Mr Maxwell Lee Doe - just what I am capable of, BUT when the opportunity landed in my lap I went with it... I hope this is the first release of many that I can be a part of publicising hehe... The dress is one of a collection that comes in 5 different colour combinations from this month's new Kustom9 release. It's the Emilia Set, and I'm wearing the gray version here. Cosmic Dust seems to be home to such a wide variety of different styles of things - so don't be surprised seeing me wearing something that isn't in my normal comfort zone, I needed to be able to push the boundaries a little and I really enjoy doing so... Funny thing is that when I put it on, for some reason, I felt like I was tapping into the inner workings of my - long time ago, but always in my heart - ex daughter ShinyBubs. For some reason it really felt like I'd stolen a dress from her closet... I tapped into my inner Shiny - didn't end up able to make amazing pictures like hers, but for two items I had no idea what I was going to do with, things came together beautifully... 
And that folks, is my attempt at being a fashion blogger... I think somehow I find the artsy-fartsy stuff easier! LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Stay the Night in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You (Available until June 22nd at Kinky Monthly
Dress: [Cosmic Dust] - Emilia Set in Gray (Available until July 10th at Kustom9
Chair: Lewd - Circular Lounge in Silver (Available until June 18th at Cosmopolitan

No comments:

Post a Comment