Thursday, June 2, 2016

Mongo and his Bitches

Since I'm stoking his ego at the moment - as apparently that is what we seem to do in our group of friends - and I was able to catch not only Mongo but Lil and Sussie on-line all at the same time, now seemed like the appropriate time to take a picture that Mongo has been waiting to take for a long while... 
He's referred to Lilian and I as his bitches for a long while now, but recently Sussie became the third member of the bitch trio... So the group needed for posing in this Come Soon pose was complete, it was just a case of catching us all on-line at the same time... As you can see I DID Lol... 
Mongo was a very happy Mongo in the making of this photograph, usually asking me repeatedly if I'm done he didn't seem to mind me taking the time with this one... 
The pose used is Come Soon's Domain, and it includes everything you see in the photo, with the exception of the bitches on the bed. 

What is she wearing; 
(I have to admit that I have no idea what the others are wearing in this photo, but if you see something you like please feel free to ask and I will find out for you!) 
Hair: Magika - Checkpoint in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You (Available until June 22nd at Kinky Monthly
Pose: Come Soon - Domain 

No comments:

Post a Comment