Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Lifeguard has a Babe Watch Moment

Right now I feel pretty yucky, I'm still not very well as I mentioned yesterday but I am being a lovely person and letting Hell have some time in the bed to himself as I kept him awake a lot last night. Whilst writing an email to my boss to let him know I'm not working again today, I decided to take a few minutes extra to share something with you...
Now normally - in RL - I am the kind of person that doesn't like being out in the sun, and would NEVER be caught wearing a bikini, but in SL that idea is one I totally chuck out the window hehe... Rudh is definitely more than willing to be a beach babe... In fact on Saturday she spent a good few hours being crazy on the beach with her MC sister - and very dear friend - Sussie!
Sussie is a California Surf Babe... She can and does frequently spend hours our surfing and generally looking hot on the beach, so when I saw these poses released from Come Soon, it had to be Sussie that I posed with! 
I had asked her for some surfing lessons, we'd gotten changed into our bikinis - both from Blueberry by the way - and as we were about to head down to the water, she attacked me with her water pistols... That was it... It was a water gun fight - with the help of a pose from Come Soon that is available now at Tropical Summer.
We were being watched by one of those hunky lifeguards that you often find at the beach... Tanned, muscular and with hair that made him look like a hot Viking - yes it's Mongo by the way lol - he seemed to be enjoying the view! The pose he is using is one from Come Soon too - and yes I was a little naughty putting them together, but I hope that does not get me in any trouble! This pose is the Welcome Summer pose and prop...
I've been good, I've included copies of the original Come Soon Ads so that people can see what the poses really look like, but I couldn't help it, the lifeguard wanted to enjoy the hot girls getting wet in a gun fight LOL... 
To be honest it looks like the perfect day at the beach... 

What are they wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: Magika - Heartbeat in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You (Available until June 22nd at Kinky Monthly
Bikini: Blueberry - Peachkini in Sky 
Sussie:
Hair:  Excess - Cafe in Color B 
Skin:  Glam Affair - Luna in Jamaica 
Bikini: Blueberry - Peachkini in White Flowers 
Mongo:
Hair: NO.MATCH - No Rest 
Shorts: KAILUA Kona - Life Guard Shorts 
Poses:
Mongo: Come Soon - Welcome Summer 
Rudh & Sussie: Come Soon - Water Gun (Available until June 17th at Tropical Summer)

No comments:

Post a Comment