Monday, August 20, 2012

The fROCK Princess Gets Her Revenge!

When making a movie with Mayala, I always have such a great time and barely need to do anything other than set off an animation when she says "NOW" - normally I spend my time trying not to talk too much so that she can concentrate on getting the shots she wants.
The last movie, fROCK PRINCESs has to have been my favourite movie to date, and I feel honoured to have been a part of something that was just so cool! Maya had me cracking up and her animations of the frogs was a classic example of the LoonAtic genius.If you missed the movie it is definitely one that you will want to go back and watch, I wrote a post about it previously... 
Yet this weekend, Mayala surprised me with an awesome present! A LoonAtic Wear Top featuring The Frog Princess Rudh!!!
Anyway, now that I got back into human form, I was chilling out by the swamp in our back garden when I noticed a certain little "Frog Prince of Rock" looking up at me... Time for a little revenge! 
I turned him into FROG ICE CREAM, and had a bit of a relax on the jetty over the swampy water! 
I will warn you now that Frog Ice Cream is rather gross and luckily the alligator was there to finish the ice cream for me and stop the whiny frog talking about how he could be a rock god I dreamt of! 
Just for a little close up of the awesome shirt... THANK YOU MAYA!!! *hugs* 
What is she wearing; 
Ears: Atomic - Panda Set
Crown: PERTURB/ation - Tommelise Crown
Hair: Ploom - Tart (From Collabor 88)
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris
Eyelashes: LeLutka - 2011 lashes/curl
Choker: PSYCHO:Byts - Black Chocker+Studs
Top: Made for me by Miss Mayala Loon of LoonAtic

Bracelets: LOULOU&CO - DIMH Bracelets
Ice Cream: Boof - Hopping Frog Cream (No Longer Available!)

Rings: (Left) Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver, AND, (Right) bellballs essentials - Chained Sins Ring
Stomach Piercing: No Longer Available

Pants: SAKIDE - Acidulous Leather Pants in White

No comments:

Post a Comment