Sunday, September 24, 2023

The Sparkle of Angelic Demons

Weekends should feel like magic... Instead today has been nothing but arguements at my house in RL. I'm left feeling even more exhausted. I love my hubby but sometimes he's just too much and I want nothing more than to run away back to my true home in the UK...
At times like this I find myself reverting back into my own fantasy world and letting the pretty, sparkly, magical wonderfulness take over to hide my real feelings... It's a good indicator for me, if I'm feeling low things will be magical, if I'm happy and feeling full of energy, pictures will be darker and more dead looking... 

This time I'm magical, I'm ethereal and I'm trying to let my bad feelings flicker to the darker, back parts of my mind... This ethereal being part angel, part demon is someone that has been seen making use of the magical libraries within the Engine Room... 
She radiates power, energy and light... Cyrena in dress - a top from everfaery at the Engine Room - and the jewels of Ianthe - a crown, halo and earring set from random.Matter, also at Engine Room - but bearing the markings of Dione - a tattoo set from Lilithe - she's an infinite inner power for me... 

What is she wearing;
Horns: {Aii & Ego} - Ancient Horns (Available until October 20th at Engine Room)
Halo, Tiara & Earrings: random.Matter - Ianthe Set (Available until October 20th at Engine Room)
Hair: Wasabi - Nocturne Hair in Offbeat
Headband: AsteroidBox - Celestial Headband in Aurora
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eyes: Mana. - Idyllic Eyes (Available until October 20th at Engine Room)
Eyes Make-Up: Rubedo - monara regular 07 (Available until October 20th at Engine Room)
Necklace: CULT - Diamond & Bow Leather Collar
Wings: {Aii & Ego} - Ancient Wings (Available until October 20th at Engine Room)
Body Markings: Lilithe'// - Dione Tattoos in Gold (Available until October 20th at Engine Room)
Top: everfaery - Cyrena Blouse (Available until October 20th at Engine Room)
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Starstuff, Heavenly Ranger & Glitterati
Pose: Fashiowl - Superstar, Pose 12
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Synthwave Night Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment