Sunday, September 3, 2023

Battery Running Low...

I have to admit something, and some of you may think it's silly but it's something that I really need to say... I have been a LOT quieter than I have for a long time and spent far too long in RL due to the craziness of August. My boss was away on vacation, my work bestie has been gone due to her discovery of breast cancer and subsequent medical stuff, and to be frank, I've been so busy because of these things I'm pretty much worn thin, exhausted, needing a recharge... 

Have you ever had that feeling when you're overly tired, that you find it hard to fall asleep? I'm at the point where doing anything besides staring at my phone and scrolling through the facebook feed - because I'm not cool enough for TikTok - though I cannot wait until bedtime... 
I'm doing my best - thanks to a tattoo from Adora-tions - and even though I've had to start wearing a warning sign, or a sign that I'm running on a low battery - thanks to e.marie - and with my brand new Mr Wormy support plushie - from #SADGIRL - that I found in the weekend sale it's time to curl up and catch up some zzz's... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Carol Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Make Up: Izzie's - Insomnia
Mask: e.marie - low battery in caution
Tattoo: Adora-tions - Doing My Best Chest Tattoo
Robe: miss chelsea - Clem Robe in Navy Stripes
Top: Decoy - Felicity Lounge Set
Plushie: #SADGIRL - Mr. Wormy Plushie
Pose: Secret Poses - Kailani, Pose 2
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment