Friday, September 22, 2023

Questions Asked at School!

It's been a long day at work today, but I get home and I'm curled up clean fed and happy seated in front a murder mystery show on the television, when I decided that I needed to share some things and get some feelings on things from others... 
It's not been too bad today, as busy work days go, but I've been pondering things about my life and I'm curious if I'm the only one... 


On the internet, a person can be whoever they want to be... It's easy enough to be dressed in the weird and wonderful, to live life like a bunny or even create a brand new you. Yet since I've been in SL it always seems like no matter how hard you try, you can only hide your true colours for so long... I often wonder if there is anyone in SL that actually knows anyone. I can count on one hand the number of people that have atually met the real me, and I'm not talking about face to face either, I'm talking that they know my personality inside and out... "Do you really think you know me?" Do you really think you know anyone you meet in a place like Second Life? 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Kankst Hair in Black & Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Mouthie: UniCult - Highlight
Shirt: .miss chelsea. - Gwyn Shirt (Available until September 30th at ANTHEM)
Clipboard: AZARAN - SMALL NOTEPAD Typer
Skirt: miss chelsea - Gwyn Skirt (Available until September 30th at ANTHEM)
Pose: -Extra- - Cam Girl, Pose 3M
Backdrop: PALETO.Backdrop - Last Class

No comments:

Post a Comment