Monday, September 11, 2023

Random Friends

Randomness can be fun sometimes, and I really feel that random is definitely something that fits with me and my blogging style. I love being dark and grungy, I love being pretty and fairytalish, but I think what ties it all together and something that makes me most happy is when things are totally random... 
Random, colourful, sparkly and cute, all things that put a smile on my face, especially when making some new friends along the way... 

I've been feeling a little dozey all day. It's still hot here, but cooling off and thank goodness for that... I AM SO HAPPY about it... Although the heat is still letting to me, it caused me to make some amazing new friends, adorable little Shroomies - from Aardvark - and some of the crazy little Fluffy Wumpkins - from Tardfish - but what I LOVE most today is the way that I can run my mouth or should that be mouths... You know me I like to chat, and I like to do things that are totally random, and these Tongue Earrings - from Boutique #187 at the current round of The Arcade - not only come in bright colours, but also speak in randoms just like me... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Peppermint Hair in Offbeat
Bindi: Doe - Heart Power Up
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Earrings: Boutique #187 - Tongues Earrings (Available until September 30th at The Arcade)
Collar: random.Matter - Cermet Collar in Do Not Feed Yellow
Necklace: Kibitz - Happy Facey Necklace in Yellow
Undershirt: Chemical Princess - Net Top
Bra: Blueberry - Tyrkini in Yellow
Shorts: CryBunBun - Ana Shorts in Smileys
Fuzzy Pets: Tardfish - Fluffy Wumpkins in Green
Pose: Secret Poses - Dalia, Pose 4
Mushrooms: Aardvark - Shroomie Animesh Companion
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - The Fantastical Nebulous Aether & Starstuff
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Glowing

No comments:

Post a Comment