Wednesday, September 6, 2023

The Second Best Way To Relax!

I've had a long day of studying and tomorrow until Sunday I'm heading off on a three day working at the shop kinda blogging time out... I have had a busy day and my mind is spinning with all of the new information that I received... This evening, I had to find something to do that was a bit of a stress relief, I found the perfect break time activity, and then I found another perfect way to relax once the relaxation was done... 

The relaxing part was more than a little naughty, but sometimes, that is one of the most relaxing things a girl can do... I love to get myself all pretty, though sometimes when you spend too long waiting for someone to turn up and help, you have to take matters into your own hands... 
I mean it always helps if you have a willing participant, failing that a bear in a strapon can work too, but once all of that is done, there's a good book on the bedside table and a coffee can be brought in by room service at the Northern Cliff House Hotel - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - so there is plenty to keep you occupied whilst you relax... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Lamb - Valentine in Red Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Corset: Luas - Rosalia in Black
Stomach Tape: [ LEPUNK ] - Body Tape (1) in MINE (Available until September 25th at 13th Street)
Panties & Pasties: The Rotting Lab (Now Sulfur) - Dame Lingerie in Pack 1
Shoes: CULT - Skyla with HUD (Available until September 25th at 13th Street)
Drink: hive - Nicotine & Caffeine in coffee&cig style 2
Book: (Lucas Lameth) - Awkward Books to Read in Public in 10,001 DICK PICS Book
Pose: -Extra- - Broken (Kneeling Pose, the hands have been animated by the props she is holding!)
Floor Book & Pearls: Violetility - Digital Doll Clutter
Teddy: [La Baguette] - DiKuma Teddy
Sex Toys: random.Matter - Ladies Night in Massager, LEMME - Dildo box in Pink & Stimulate me!Dildo in Pink
Condoms: Koukla - Scattered Condoms in Traditional
Cage: Granola - Aviary Seduction II in Steel Adult
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Northern Cliff House Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment