Saturday, August 20, 2022

Memories on the Screen

Our brain is such a powerful tool, it makes the world's super computers look like amateurs, and even the most useless of people are brilliantly clever if they really put their mind to it! They run our bodies and keep us alive, they keep skills held tight so they can be used any time they are needed, and they hold on to so many of our wonderful memories as well as those things that we wish to forget, our secrets, our hopes and our fears... We can call on them when we need them, some come to the front of our minds unbidden, and others are locked up tight... 
If we had a machine that could tap into our memories, I wonder what we'd discover... 

I think if we had a machine that could share our thoughts it could be either really great - a way to help us clear our minds of the bad things - or really terribly - if things are used against us... Imagine if someone got hold of our innermost secrets?!!! 
I'd hope that if someone has seen memories in my head, they will only find the happy things. Memories of my childhood days, reminders of my favourite toys. There are so many that spring to mind at times, things I'd forgotten, things that may no longer exist... 
Whilst I don't have a machine, I will admit that I DO have a lot of toys, lots of them to remind me of my youthful days. Once the machine has found the image, it could be printed out and everyone can take a closer look at all my lovely toys... Things like my AMAZING Rocking Horsey - from Ananas at the Fifty Linden Friday Birthday Bash - or my beautiful dolls, but you have to be careful, there is one that is a little more lively than the others... Watch out for the Pistachio Puppet - from tardfish at Enchantment - he's not as cute as he looks, he's very stabby... 
Now as the image on the screen of the picture in my mind is small, luckily the print outs are a little bigger and give you a proper close-up... 


What is she wearing;
Hair: Foxy - Haven Hair in Reds
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Evil Baby - Albus Spectacles
Shoulder Pal: Tardfish - Pistacio Puppet (Available until August 21st at Enchantment)
Top: V/.VoluptasVirtualis - [Khloe] 1.1 (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Hand Doll & Broken Floor Doll: {Sakura} - Broken Dolls
Pants: AsteroidBox - Lena Pants in Plaid
Boots: CULT - Yui
Horse: Ananas - Rocking Horsey (Available until September 2nd at Fifty Linden Friday Birthday Bash)
Doll & Pram: Remarkable Oblivion - The Doll Maker Gacha Items (No Longer Available!)
Toy Train: BIJOU - Wooden Train Sand
Jack in the Box: EQUAL - Sinister Attic Gacha Item in Bear in the Box
Ripped Teddy: {Sakura} - Ripped Bear in Brown
Magic Box: NOMAD - Magician's Set
Doll House: Apple Fall - Georgian Dollhouse
Machine: Dirty Rat - Machine of Memories (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Backdrop: Trompe Loeil - Huron Cove Cottage 

No comments:

Post a Comment