Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Dancing the Flutterby Flutter

I have to admit something... At the moment I seem to find myself being that a little addicted to Butterflies... They seem to be floating all around my garden, I have lots of budlea, and hydrangeas, and because I can't get enough of them, LOADS of Sunflowers... 

In Second Life I seem to be just as addicted to the Fluttery Friends - which I've shown numerous times already but they are from Quills & Curiosities at Enchantment - and I cant wait to dance with them in the Secret Garden - a backdrop from Synnergy. I've joined them in their fluttery dance. I've adorned myself with flowers - these incredible Warder's Branches, that are also from Quills & Curiosities at Enchantment - and the most glamorous of Gaia outfits - from miss chelsea... 
Though I think the best and most amazing part of my outfit to dance with the butterflies, has to be my beautiful new Butterfly markings. These beautiful markings come in multiple jewel like colours are from the Forest Fantasy Store and there are so many colour combinations, multiple wing sizes and antenna and a staff to complete the look... Simply gorgeous and so very glam for any butterfly babe... 

What is she wearing;
Horns: Quills & Curiosities - Warder's Branches in Verdant (Available until August 31st at Enchantment)
Hair Flowers: MoonAmore - SwanLake Gacha Item in Bloom Crown Pure
Hair: Olive - the Sunset Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: miss chelsea - Gaia Sunglasses in V2
Body Paint & Wings: FOREST FANTASY STORE - Butterfly
Top: miss chelsea - Gaia Tube Top in V2
Shorts: miss chelsea - Gaia Shorts in V2
Pose: NANTRA - Beach Illustrated, Pose 5 (Available until September 10th at The Liaison Collaborative)
Butterflies: Quills & Curiosities - Fluttery Friends (Available until August 31st at Enchantment)
Backdrop: Synnergy - Secret Garden [360] Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment