Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Fruit Cakes

I'm thinking about food again, I REALLY need to make sure that  I stop blogging at dinner times lol, but as the weather is getting warmer all I can think about is do I really want to spend time cooking. To be quite honest with you, the answer is probably not, and to be fair there's only two things taht I want to eat right now... Cake and Fruit... Although, not all together, because we know that fruitcake is only for Christmas... 

I know that fruit is both delicious and good for me, and heck Watermelon was always something I was drawn to in SL since the old nickname Rudhmelon Lasagna was coined, but no matter how much I love fruit sometimes I wish the fruit was cake! 

What is she wearing;
Ears & Hair Bow: katat0nik - Cake Roll Accessories in Yellow & Strawberry Bow (Available until September 6th at Collabor88)
Hair: Doe - Watermelon
Glasses: (Yummy) - Tuti Fruiti
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn! - Phantom Eyes V.2
Mouth Drool: katat0nik - Drool
Necklace: (Yummy) - Fruit Necklace in Cherry
Top: HORNTAIL - Emily Bikini Top in WatermelonRed
Bubble: Caboodle - Cupid's Emoji Bubble
Cake: Half-Deer - Cake Cube Pouf in Strawberry Shortcake
Pose & Melon: Secret Poses - Watermelon Sugar, Pose 3
Backdrop: brocante - Fruit Beach Towel in Lemon 

No comments:

Post a Comment