Sunday, January 10, 2021

Reading lead to The Zombie Incident

I'm still on the whole idea of taking time to do things for myself to make me learn more... Taking on new hobbies, improving on the things that I can and do do, and doing the things that I enjoy more. Reading has been taking much more of a priority... I've read more than one book and a few magazines, but now even Rudh has been getting into it... She was soo deeply involved with the Zombie Magazine, she didn't notice the problem with the door... 

I guess being put on watch duty while she's got a copy of the Junk Food Zombie Comic in her hands was a bad idea... There's that strange green smoke - from the Cole's Corner Wicked Witch Heatwave Aura, that's actually meant for wearing but works like this too - seeping under the doorway... Just no one call the Paparazzi, we don't need everyone knowing about the Zombie Incident that may well occur!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Foxy - Scorpio Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Mask: Psycho.Byts - Feral Gerd Mask
Choker: Six Feet Under - Wisp Collar
Arm Strap: Astara - Silly Arm Fuel Bag
Magazine: Junk Food - Zombie Comic
Outfit: Hilly Haalan - Kassy Shorts Outfit
Pose: NANTRA - Elf of a Shelf?, Pose 5
Green Smoke: Cole's Corner - Wicked Witch Heatwave Aura
Backdrop: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - The Zombie Incident 

No comments:

Post a Comment