Friday, January 15, 2021

Undercover Poison Cocktails are to Die for!

I'm so loving being in touch, and letting out, my dark side at the moment, it's definitely helping me to make happy pictures that bring a smile to my face. It's definitely the me that I feel most comfortable in, and I often do things that are a little kookie, weird and all-round weird... I love it that way, it makes me smile and that's the entire reason I play this way!
Today I decided to get all dolled up for a night on the town, in a monstrous way... 

Frankenstein and his wife never did fully understand why they were considered monsters, they were just trying to live their best possible lives, and it was the pesky humans that got in their way! 
Still it was Friday Night and she wanted to hit the town, heading to The Devil's Lettuce for a little bit of something green... Not only do they have the best bud, they definitely make the best of everything green, the Undercover Poison cocktails are to die for! Any human that tries them usually does, anyway!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Runaway - Shelley Hair in Essentials 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Drool: Katat0niK - Drool 
Neck Bolts: Insomnia Angel - Unbreakable Vow Gacha Item in Bolt Series B 
Choker: Belle Epoque - Evanora Necklace in White (Recolored by Me!) 
Necklace: Kibitz - Leove's Necklace in Silver 
Jacket: Psycho Barbie - Fishnet Robe 
Dress: FIKA - Just Playing Dress in Latex Green 
Bottle: !13ACT - Night Potion in Green 
Drink: TRIGGERED - Undercover Poison 
Pose: Secret Poses - Bar Stool, Pose 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment