Monday, January 4, 2021

21... Let's have some FUN!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, welcome to 2021... I know that things won't change much if anything over night but all it will take is for 2021 to be just a little better than last year and it's going to be a good year! 
Normally, for my first post of the year I tend to try and do something a little thoughtful, deep and meaningful, but this year I want to just have a little fun... For some reason that meant, in the words of a good friend, having Rudh dress like she's a Russian Mafia Bunny... 

Last year was a total mess... The Pandemic causing damage to people's mental well-being, lively hoods and chaos for economies worldwide. I can honestly say that it's been one of my hardest years and compared to some it's not even been that bad. I've had my health, I've kept my job and although I've gotten sick of him at times, I've kept my hubby lol... 
I've had a lot of time to sit around and think this year, so it's better for me to let the party spirit have control for just a little longer. I made the resolution - not that I call it a resolution as those are so easily broken - that this year I will put myself first more, less concerned about always saying "yes" just to make others happy and I will do more things that I wanna do - like spend time with friends that I never normally see, or even, dare I say it, get more time to take pictures and learn to do it better?! LOL... There's hoping, but there's miracles that would need to happen too LOL... 

What is she wearing; 
Hat & Hair: Foxy - Dream Hair in Red 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Glasses: [Since1975] - Eyeglasses & Condoms 
Jacket: miss chelsea - Star Coat in Snow Leopard (Available until January 12th at N21
Rings: CULT - Rou Rings Set 
Bodysuit: FIKA - Swimsuit in Black (Available until January 5th at #BIGGIRL
Socks: duckie - Butt High Socks in Black 
Garter: CULT - Utilise Garter 
Champagne: [Bad Unicorn] - High SLife Gacha Item in Champagne 2 Go 
Pose & Gun Prop: Secret Poses - Detective, Pose 5 
Backdrop: PALETO - Backdrop:.Skate Park in Pink 

No comments:

Post a Comment