Thursday, January 21, 2021

When the Music Stops

I'm trying so hard not to let myself feel worn out, drained and emotionless, but there was news this week that there is a total ban on travel between the Netherlands and the UK, and while I see the positive that with the UK suffering under the new strain of Covid-19 it's better to keep it quarantined over there, it also removes the option that I had "IF" I needed to be able to get back to my parents fast! I'm trying not to let it scare me, but it's hard to avoid the difficult thoughts. 
I feel like I want to be alone to hide, but also feeling like channeling some of my emotions into something that pleases me.... Photography helps, Music helps... Let's combine the two... 

It's been so long since I got to see live music in RL... I used to try as often as possible, but again due to Covid everything has been cancelled! The Poor Rocker Chick snuck out of band practice early, sitting on the steps before she has to load the van, smoking a cigarette and cuddling the guitar of her favourite rock boy... It's the closest she will get to him, but if that's all she will get - she'll take it! 
I mean let's face it, we're not allowed much social interaction anymore... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Foxy - Charm Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar: .STOIC. - CHONKY BB's WEARABLE COLLAR SPIKED VIP (Available until February 12th at The Epiphany)
Top: Mug - Punk Rocker Gacha Item in #7 Fishnet Top Black (Available until February 12th at The Epiphany)
Skirt: Mug - Punk Rocker Gacha Item in #2 Plaid Skirt RARE (Available until February 12th at The Epiphany)
Socks & Shoes: miss chelsea - Iman Boots in Black
Pose & Guitar Prop: Secret Poses - Guitar Soul (Available until  February 15th at Shiny Shabby)
Drum Case: SEY - Drum Case
Guitar Stand: GCD - Guitar Stand
Metal Case: [InsurreKtion] - The Secret Briefcase
Van: Hogs & Cart Wheels - News Van
Backdrop: PALETO - Side Street 

No comments:

Post a Comment