Saturday, January 9, 2021

Needing A Night Out!

I'm definitely loving letting my darker side have control of my mind at the moment, the outfits that I'm putting together are making me very happy and if this was RL then I'd say very cold LOL... I haven't been wearing that much in SL, but being a living dead doll I don't really need that much do I? 

Honestly, there's nothing much I have to talk about today but I think more than anything I just love this outfit so it's a look of the day... I LOVE IT!!!
I'd started out with this awesome plastic look outfit - or lingerie, however you feel more comfortable - from Mug - called Venus Lingerie if you're interested - then I accessorized a little with this awesome Enigmatic Jacket - something had to keep me warm right?! - and these super cool Yoko Glasses, both of which are available now at Psycho Barbie, with the latter - the cool glasses - being a VIP Group Gift! 
Just a few more little finishing touches and this little demon was ready to hit the town... Slipping out of Hell's side gate!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Fiend
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Psycho Barbie - Yoko Glasses (Current VIP Group Gift)
Face Scar: Rekt Royalty - Transfigure
Upper Collar: random.Matter - Feral Collar (Past Group Gift)
Lower Collar: random.Matter - Wretched Collar
Jacket: Psycho Barbie - Enigmatic Jacket
Outfit: Mug - Venus Lingerie Set in Black
Chest Wound: Psycho Barbie - Satan's Mark
Nails: Mug - Bloody Claw Nails
Pose: FOXCITY - Formal, VOL1, Pose 1 Slim Gown
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Scary Nights Backdrops in Bloody Bullets 

No comments:

Post a Comment