Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Haunted By Humans

I'm really feeling like I'm getting back into my old, darkness loving self at the moment. I know that the pretty spring me will be back out to play before long, but while I can I'm going to embrace the darker side. I LOVE being a little dark and demonic, and although it may seem weird, that's actually when I'm happiest LOL. 
Right now, the little demoness in me is hiding away in self-isolation, a dark figure lurking inside the ruins of a local church, hiding from the haunting sightings of humans on the streets that flout the rules of quarantine! 
Dressing for my little demoness moods always makes me feel happy - in fact I've said this before but 9 times out of 10, the darker my look is, the happier I am! 
Today though I was inspired by this AMAZING "Grayas Tongue" release from PSYCHO.Byts - available until May 8th at ACCESS - it's gorgeous, and creepy, and strange all at once, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Demon me always has varying shades of eye colour - mostly the Izzie's Demon eyes if you're interested - but today with my eyes turned blind, I was lead by the eye on my tongue and my epic Peeker Earrings - an older but still awesome release from the combined minds of Contraption and CerberusXing
Still, she will remain hidden, haunted by humans as she clearly states on her shirt - which is actually part of the outfit with the wings from the Post-Human Gacha Collection by Antinatural! - the statement couldn't be more fitting right now! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Sage 
Horns & Hair Strands: DOUX - Demon in Reds 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes 
Earring: Contraption & CerberusXing - Peeker Earrings 
Tongue: PSYCHO.Byts - Grayas Tongue (Available until May 8th at ACCESS
Upper Necklace: AsteroidBox - Sylvia Chains 
Lower Necklace: AsteroidBox - Ayla Necklace 
Outfit & Wings: ANTINATURAL - Post-Human Gacha Collection in Black Eyed RARE OUTFIT 
Pose: Secret Poses - Daisy, Pose 2 
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Achelois Ruins Backdrop (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment