Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Walking down the Tracks

It's a slow Tuesday, another long day in the weeks of Quarantine, and I'm desperate to go out into the big wide world. I know being at home is the best place for me but right now I've been here so long that I need some time to run wild and free... Thank heaven we have SL and can at least feel like we're outside in the wide open spaces... If it wasn't for the places to roam here, I'd be bonkers by now... 
So I decided to take my Newfie Pewf - a puppy from Jian - for a walk down the train tracks at Puddlechurch Heath, it's so pretty on the Puddlechurch sims that I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures... 
It didn't help that I had a cute set of poses from -Extra- for the last weekend's Saturday Sale - these are still available in the main store if you want them, don't miss out they are really cute! - that were all about walking down a Railroad!! I couldn't resist! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Shae Mesh Hair Gacha Item in #11 Fireworks (Available until May 12th at The Epiphany
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Top: FockStore - Hoodie Zee in Olive 
Pants: SEUL - Carmen Dnms 
Boots: REIGN - REIGNBOOTS (Available until May 6th at Collabor88) 
Dog: JIAN - Newfie Pewfs Gacha Item in 5. Bi-Grey Companion 
Pose: -Extra- - Railroad, Pose 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment