Sunday, April 26, 2020

Gummies and Games

It's a lazy Sunday, not that it's different from any other day at the moment they are all pretty much bleeding into one another... Today though I have plans... I'm going to sit around playing games, eating candies and DRINKING... 
I'm playing some of the weirdest video games, in my laziest of comfy clothes - an awesome top from Vinyl with the best slogan EVER "Be a duck in a flock of flamingoes", and a new release pair of "Rosie Trackies" from MuggleBorn. I grabbed some snacks from Junk Food, who also have the best vodka I've tried in SL, and curled up on my amazingly soft Fluffy Beanbag - from Violetility - and I'm now not to be disturbed lol... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Foxy - Bunny Hair in Red 
Candies: kotte - Face Pack in Gummy 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Top: VINYL - Chrissy Top in Be a Duck 
Bracelets: imbue - Wrist Scrunchies in Pack 5 
Pants: MuggleBorn - Rosie Trackies 
Pose & Controller Prop: Secret Poses - Gamer Girl, Pose 2 (Available this weekend at 60L for 60L Happy Weekend!)
Seat: Violetility - Fluffy Beanbag 
Candy Bag: Junk Food - Gummi Bears 
Bottles & Loose Candies: Junk Food - Circroc Vodka Gummi Set 
Cup: Half-Deer - Fast Food Clutter in Soda Drink Red 

No comments:

Post a Comment