Friday, April 3, 2020

A Shrine to bring about Winter's End

While we're stuck at home, I decided to test my skills at something when it comes to taking pictures... I spend most of my time taking pretty pictures that involve myself in some form or another, and then rarely I try taking pictures of other people. Yet one thing I rarely, if ever, do is set up decorative shots that are without people... I've always felt a little nervous about it, and often swayed myself off of the idea... I decided to give it another shot right with some of the gorgeous Necrosis goodies... 
So while Necrosis is open, and it's theme is all about the Winter's End... I've been a good little dead doll and set up this adorable altar - made from a Outdoor Stone Shrine by Candle & Cauldron, and a Magic Fantasy Pentagram Shrine from Medieval Fantasy - to the spirits of Spring, decorating it with skulls and these amazing Momento Mori Skull Light Strings - from Angelic Designs for Necrosis. I hung a few Twig Charms, and erected a few Ofnusius Totems - both of which are from Lilith's Den at Necrosis - and as I started to walk away and let the shrine work it's magic, some of the magical beings of the forest came to explore their new devotional place... Maybe it will bring about the Winter's End?! 

What is in the Photo;
Hanging Skull Lights: Angelic Designs - Momento Mori Skulls Light Strings (Available until April 10th at Necrosis
Dogs: {-Maru Kado-} - Skull Head Fox 
Scarecrows: Lilith's Den - Ofnusius Totem (Available until April 10th at Necrosis) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dandelion/40/33/21
Ground Shrine: Medieval Fantasy - Magic Fantasy Pentagram Shrine 
Hanging Dolls: Lilith's Den - Twig-Charm Cross (Available until April 10th at Necrosis
Standing Shrine: Candle & Cauldron - Outdoor Stone Shrine 
White Skull Candle: Construct - Skull and Candle 
Coloured Skull Candle: Zinnias - Dia de los Meurtos Skull 
Crystal Skull: Refuge - Crystal Skull in Blue 
Deer Skull: dust bunny - Wanderlust Gacha Item in Flower Skull 
Garland: Sway's - [Boo] Halloween Garland 

No comments:

Post a Comment