Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Walking Down the Row

I've been watching TV a lot while we've been stuck on lock-down and one of the shows that I really loved was the Orlando Bloom/Cara Delevigne fantasy series "Carnival Row". I love the mixture of fairytale, steampunk and mystery. 
I was shopping at Engine Room... It seemed to draw my mind into all kinds of different fantasy situations, many of which involved me wandering down the 'row'... I'm a Doctor, I'm on a mission, and I'm trying to figure out who is behind the murders taking place... 
Following in the footsteps of my father - more than anything because my Dad, Chopper, bought me this amazing outfit from tokisk at Engine Room - as I wandered though the Time Portal that is Victorian London. Decked out with some other Doctors accessories, the coroner wanders through the darkened streets hiding under her parasol to avoid the ashes that pour out onto the streets from the smoking train above. 

What is she wearing;
Parasol: ANTINATURAL - Doctor Crow  Gacha Item in Umbrella 
Halo: Cubic Cherry - Feathered Halo in GOLD 
Hat & Hair: TRUTH - Asuka in Reds 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Wings: Tentacio - Troya Wings 
Top: toksik - Pathos Blouse (Available until May 20th at Engine Room)
Bag: ANTINATURAL - Doctor Crow  Gacha Item in Doctor Bag Black 
Skirt: toksik - Pathos Skirt (Available until May 20th at Engine Room
Pose: NANTRA - One More Rainy Day, Pose 5M 

No comments:

Post a Comment