Saturday, April 11, 2020

Daisy, Daisy, Gimme your answer do...

For so many years now, life has felt like an emotional rollercoaster. I'm sure that I'm not the only person out there that feels this way, but in the past few years I've noticed my levels of anxiety and euphoria have moved further apart and at times it feels like I'm riding the ride I cannot get off. It's going to come as no surprise that being on lock down due to the virus isn't helping - it's causing so many people to suffer mentally - I feel a huge need to get out of the house and spend time outside. Normally I'm craving a day off at home, but right now I cannot stand the sight of the walls of my house... Thank goodness I have SL, and SL has so many beautiful places to let the wind through your hair!
It's the second time that I've been back to the The Getaway - Nutmeg's beautiful display space - it's so peaceful even when it's busy and the setting is one of my favourite recent exploration locations. 
Once again I stopped to pick a few daisies, and as I was standing there admiring one in the wind, the breeze in my hair - a hair-do from Wasabi - the gorgeous little daisy made me smile. 
For those who want to know, and you know we all do, the pose is Secret Poses - available now at Spring Flair - I can't get enough of pretty daisies! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Indigo in Reds 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Choker: [Buzzeri] - Daisy Choker in Natural 
Outfit: Mossu - Zoe Jumpsuit in FLF Teal Blue Long 
Pose & Prop: Secret Poses - Daisy, Pose 1 (Available until April 30th at Spring Flair

No comments:

Post a Comment