Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Be careful when Picking Roses...

Yesterday was my 33rd Birthday, and I had a pretty damn good day. I admit that I was at work but when you work in a place like I do, that doesn't really matter, we have far too much fun selling cheese sometimes lol. I could go on about how awesome my day was but I think now it's better that I come down from Birthday cloud nine until my SL birthday party on Saturday at least and try to get back to normality lol... 
For me, when I'm in a happy mood that usually means Rudh ends up looking a little dead, which to some seems weird but for me it's perfectly normal, and at least it seems to be fairly pretty today hehe...
I got all excited when I saw this pose on Facebook from the creative mind behind Reve Obscura that is Lyriqz Xue and I had to have it. I knew that it would bring out the darkness in me, and I LOVE when my living dead doll is allowed out to play. It always makes me feel happy, which as I've said before some people find very strange! Basically a rule of thumb for me, more often than not, is the deader I look, the happier I am hehe... 
This pose by Reve Obscura is called "11 Mins" and you can see why it was something I had to have - other than the fact that this place is like an SL store crush for me! I have some good news too, they are having a little Spring Sale until March 25th both in world and on the marketplace. Don't miss out! 
Anyway, before I head on out, I just want to give one last little bit of advice... When picking roses, BE VERY CAREFUL, that's not a beast that savaged poor little Rudh... She fell into a rose bush and well...

What is she wearing;
Horns: DOUX - Demon in Reds 
Hair: DOUX - Gabby Hairstyle 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face & Body Wounds: Izzie's - Claw Wounds 
Collar: MONS - Extreme Choker in Style 1 Silver 
Outfit: Eclipse Designs - Keke in Black 
Wings: Blueberry - Oakley Wings in Red 
Tail: Caboodle - Demon Tail in Red 
Pose: Reve Obscura - 11 Mins 
Backdrop: anxiety - levitate 

No comments:

Post a Comment