Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Dirty Money, Filthy Rich!

PAY DAY!!! It's my favourite time of the month, at least for the few moments when it feels like you're super rich until your bills are automatically deducted from your bank account. Until that time happens, you can feel like king of the world, able to buy lots of pretty things - although resisting is a key factor because well, you know that money will disappear and then if you don't have it, you're screwed!!! 
For now though, I want to enjoy that feeling, the day after pay day... Like it's Dirty Money and I'm Filthy Rich! 
I feel a little bit like a gangster moll in this picture... A doll of a mafia boss in some dark mafia run club where both the money and champagne flow!
Part of the reason that I get this feeling though may be due to the choice of dress I'm wearing. It's a little like a mullet, business in the front, party in the back and I will leave it up to you to try the dress just to see how short it is. I'm OK with it being this short but it might make others blush!!! It's a dress from 1313 Mockingbird Lane called Annabelle, which will still be available at Whore Couture until the end of the month. 
I guess another reason for the mafia feeling has to be the money bags style pose I chose, it's a gift available from Reve Obscura called "One Moment"... Makes me feel all show offish and a little bit arrogant, and I guess that was what this post needed. Sometimes it's fun to play that kind of character, I wish I could channel more of that into my everyday life! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Samantha Hairstyle 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Annabelle Dress (Available until March 31st at Whore Couture Fair 9
Pose: Reve Obscura - One Moment (Current Gift) 
Backdrop: HERA - Dirty Money Backdrop (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment