Friday, March 29, 2019

Love Sex Diamonds AND Nipple Clamps!

OK it's time for something a little naughty as we head into the weekend. I've had this naughty little number stashed away for a day when I felt like being bad was the right time, and well... Since it's Friday, today is that day! I'm gonna start my weekend off by getting a little kinky, and who knows what could happen?! 
It's nothing really in comparison to what I could have been doing but ya know, I even warned my SL dad not to look too closely at this one LOL. He was not impressed but gave me the speech about if it's for my blog then OK... LOL I love it when he gets very Dad-like LOL...
Honestly I wasn't planning on being a naughty girl, but it's not my fault when the the things I get sent to blog just HAPPEN to be more than a little naughty - especially if they are put together in the way that I've accidentally put them together. Of course it was accidentally on purpose but oh well...
The two key things that started all this were a dress released by MuggleBorn called Rosalee. This dress comes in the huge selection of the usual MuggleBorn colours and has various styles that it can be worn in, including - as I've chosen here - the wide open show it all off look! I love that the MuggleBorn range always gives so many options for all of us that like to dress like girlie - or in some cases less girlie if they bulges are anything to go by - styles. The second influencing factor was the Lupe Nipple Clamps and Accessories by Ama. Again there are so many different colour options, and ways to wear these. I loved the vibrators - what girl doesn't love a vibrator - and the bells!
Both of these releases are still available, until Sunday, at Whore Couture Fair!

What is she wearing;
Hair & Mask: #Foxy - Tamed Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: MuggleBorn - Rosalee Dress (Available until March 31st at Whore Couture Fair 9)
Clamps: Ama - Lupe Nipple Clamps and Accessories (Available until March 31st at Whore Couture Fair 9)
Pose: FOXCITY - Loco, Pose 2
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - LSD (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment