Friday, March 15, 2019

Let me drink my Coffee!

For HellBone's Birthday in RL, we got him one of those special coffee makers. The kind that you fill with beans, and it grinds and roasts the beans as it makes your coffee. I've never really been a huge coffee drinker, I'm usually seen nursing a cup of tea! MMMMMMM TEA... But since we've had this machine I'm becoming a bit of a coffee fiend.
Now it's becoming a case of don't talk to me until I've got a fresh coffee, especially in the morning, I'm becoming one of the Monster Coffee drinkers! 
As you can clearly see, I was not in the mood to have someone get in the way of me making coffee this morning... Now I have a very big lump in my kitchen floor... Dammit! 
The little demon in me is awake and drinking her coffee, it's delicious, especially when served in this huge mug. The Mug by the way is a pose prop from Image Essentials for a Nail Showcase - available at Designer Showcase until March 28th. 
dressed in her finest Oubliette "Whore Couture" - chained by AsteroidBox because she's too much trouble without it - she stands in the kitchen finally able to enjoy a fresh cup of coffee... Or is there something stronger in that mug little Rudh?! 

What is she wearing;
Horns: DRD - Horns & Chains (No Longer Available!)
Hair: #Foxy - Latte Hair in Reds 
Face Wound: antielle - Face Scar (No Longer Available!)
Eye Wound: CUREMORE - Scar Tissue Gacha Item in Wide-Eyed 
Demon Eye: Izzie's - Demon Eyes 
Lip Blood: Izzie's - Bloody Tears & Lips 
Body Bruises: antielle - Appetizer Bites & Hickies (No Longer Available!)
Dress: Oubliette - Felina Babydoll in Onyx (Available until March 31st at Whore Couture
Cuffs: AsteroidBox - Erotes Cuffs (Available until March 31st at Whore Couture
Nails: [ Conviction ] - The Claws in Bruja 
Rings: Kibitz - Wonders rings in Silver 
Pose: Image Essentials - Nail Showcase V2 (Available until March 28th at Designer Showcase
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Insomnia Kitchen Room *3* (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment