Saturday, March 16, 2019

Talk to the Hand!

ECLIPSE has started for the month of March and it is one of those events that always makes me smile. Even though it's aimed at the darker side of life, my inner living dead doll screams for joy and she cannot get over to the event fast enough. 
This month is no exception, there's so much awesome stuff coming out of the event... I don't know where to start, I love it ALL!!! 
So for my first dive into ECLIPSE fun today I allowed my craziness to get me locked into a hospital... Of course me being me, I took over and caused chaos. I'm not cute, Just Psycho. 
So let's talk ECLIPSE... Starting with my awesome new glasses, that got broken accidentally and cut up my face badly - thanks for a set from The White Crow - luckily I'm a living dead doll, I don't feel it! I'm wearing some cute jewelery too - check it out, the choker and matching piercing which are ECLIPSE releases from SpookShow - but for me possibly the weirdest release and one of my favourites, has to be these amazing Voracity Gloves from Cubic Cherry... High fives will get your hand bitten off, and you'll always have someone to talk to with these beauties! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: #Foxy - Peach Hair in Reds (Available until April 10th at Kustom9
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eye Wound & Glasses: The White Crow - Asshole (Available until March 31st at ECLIPSE
Collar & Nose Piercing: SpookShow - Abyss Set (Available until March 31st at ECLIPSE
Top: Pretty Mess - Baby Crops in Black (No Longer Available!)
Gloves: [Cubic Cherry] - Voracity Gloves (Available until March 31st at ECLIPSE
Pose: Secret Poses - Mayleen, Pose 3 
Backdrop: anxiety - Formaldehyde (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment