Monday, March 11, 2019

The Purring of a Catwoman

I'm not allowed to go to work again today or tomorrow, but then I guess it's for the best as it gives me a chance to get over my cold a little longer. 
For now though I need some adventure, I'm tired of being stuck at home... I'm going to find myself a new part-time career doing something different... MAYBE A SUPERHERO? Though a villain might be more my style?! 
Ooh Ooh Ooh... CAT WOMAN!!
Combine my love of kittens with some cute leather outfit, and stalk around in some crazy backstreet bazaar, maybe stop for some Asian food - maybe at a street like Ironwood Hills?! Sounds like a good new job actually!!
For a cat woman, I need something sexy as my evil villain costume... She has to be hot enough to seduce Batman... Though since Batman is DC can we just forget him and pretend that Catwoman is after Aquaman instead! Since I'm going after Aquaman I need something HOT... THANK YOU PSYCHO.Byts. The Katherine Outfit - worn here in black - is a new release for the Whore Couture Fair. Nothing says Catwoman like Whore Couture! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: RunAway - Sady Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: PSYCHO.Byts - Katherine Outfit in Black (Available until March 31st at Whore Couture Fair 9
Pose: FOXCITY - Souffle, Pose 7m 

No comments:

Post a Comment