Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Dragons of the Future

Yesterday I was talking about history and letting it bring out the inner geek in me a little but today I am looking forward... Thinking about the future... There is so many things happening over the next couple of months that I feel it's going to be crazy busy, but OK I know that's not that far into the future LOL...
Now when I am looking for futuristic atmosphere in SL I tend to think of one awesome location. As a Photographer it's definitely been a go-to location for futuristic, and I say been because the future of this location seems to be on the brink of a goodbye. I heard somewhere that Insilico is closing... So I wanted to take one last trip over and say thank you...
It's been a great location for taking photos in, and if it's true about the closure then I for one am sorry to see it go. Insilico has been around for a long while now and it's always sad to see such well created sims disappear!
Of course when I was there I had to dress the part... My future, for Rudh at least, may look a little something like this LOL...
Yes she still has barely any clothing on, but that's the fault of this really cute "Kathy" Top - from JF Design at anyBody - which went so well with the futuristic Rudh's "Vial Mask" - shown here in yellow, but available in a range of different colours - from Violetility. I know that this mask was a past event release, and yes the event is over and I am late with sharing it, but it's available at the mainstore so no need to panic - at least not for you, I might get in trouble for being late with it LOL...
So in the future there will be a need for gas masks like this, least that's the way I feel the world is heading lol, but there will also be dragons. I've had dragons through my entire history of being Rudh, and I doubt they will ever fully leave me, I cannot see a future without dragons, even if they are just a teeny pet one - like this one from lassitude & ennui at The Gacha Garden

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Deja in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn - Phantom Eyes V.2 
Mask: violetility - Vial Mask in Yellow
Top: JF Design - Kathy Top in Black Line (Available until November 30th at anyBody)
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Spotlight 
Pet: lassitude & ennui - Dragon Whelps in Earthen (Available until November 30th at The Gacha Garden
Pose: Signature Pose - Portrait Pose 7

No comments:

Post a Comment