Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Who does she call, alone in the dark?!

As a history geek I am constantly aware of all of the amazing ways that people have made changes that sculpted our current way of living, I'll admit that I am never going to be one of those people that understands modern technology - for example when buying a phone they ask what I want and I'm like "Something I can use for Whatsapp and take pictures on!" while HellBone talks about specs, far as I'm aware, Specs go on your face! - but in recent years, with the advancements of technology it really makes the mind boggle! Not so long ago if you wanted to talk to someone, you had to be in the same place as a person or write them a letter... Jump forward a couple of hundred years and so many things are possible... Meeting people from the other side of the world without leaving my bedroom, for example.
The fact that talking to someone via a video chat is now possible, is something that I couldn't live without the ability to do anymore. It's one of the best ways to communicate with my family - since I moved to Holland to be with the man I met through an online virtual world - and it was handy before then for other non-PG things which will not be mentioned, but I am sure you know what I mean!
The reason I'm rambling on about this today, is because last night I recieved a copy of the new "Video Call" pose prop from Come Soon - which is up for grabs until December 1st at Suicide Dollz. Now I have been sat like this in RL many times before, admittedly not in a dress this short - like the one I'm wearing from Blueberry - because well a dress this short and a video call like that makes it seem much more of the non-PG kind than the type I'm accostumed to at the moment... Not saying anything about the past here though LOL...  
I'm thinking that Rudh is not have a PG kind of call... Her Snooze Bear - from BoOgErS - has been tossed to the end of her bed, and she's using the kind of language that may make a sailor blush - thanks to the Little Llama 8Bit Chat Gacha Item... I wonder who she is talking to?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Ember in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Outfit: Blueberry - Cory in Black
Boots: CandyDoll - Arabella Boots in Black
Typing Accessory: Little Llama - 8Bit Chat Gacha in #@%&!
Pose: Come Soon - Video Call (Available until December 1st at Suicide Dollz)
Bear: BoOgErS - Snooze Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment