Tuesday, November 29, 2016

She does more than Cheer

I love creating characters for myself and have many to choose from. They vary in style and each makes me smile, filling a role when I need it. You will know the Dead Doll me, may know the Demonic and Kawaii mes, and I'm sure you've met the side of me that is coming out to play today... The Dirty Girl me! This one is NOT very PG, she's a bit of a bad girl and when she is allowed out she's a lot of fun too...
I was sent a lovely gift from a friend that she managed to turn into the perfect uniform for her dirty fantasies!
The Bodysuit - which was the innocent gift - as a Tentacio "Let's Dance" Bodysuit from the gacha at Kustom9. Now for some reason, and don't ask me how, this innocent and rather cute looking bodysuit developed a life of it's own and became the outfit worn by a very bad cheerleader at Deep Valley High School. Just for the record the school - and the random stranger that wandered into the sports hall whilst I was working on this picture - are not affiliated with my dirty cheerleader look, but the school itself is an AMAZING location for Roleplay and as a photo backdrop - just remember to join the group's guest role!
This cheerleader helps her own sports team to win, by distracting the boys on the opposition team. Her Pompoms - from Reign and Besom's NOSEBLEED Gacha collection - are just decoys, her real  role on the Cheer Squad is as a distraction. The cigarettes are also a cover, this little cheerleader will do more than smoke behind the bike sheds, there are hints of what she will do by the smear on her glasses and her slightly ruined lipstick... BUT HEY HO anything for the boys on her team to win right?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: BESOM - NoseBleeds in Rumour RARE 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Glasses: ellemeno - Dirty Glasses in Black
Spots: Mad' - Acne Face
Lipstick: Izzie's - Smeared Lipstick Applier
Outfit: *Tentacio* - Let's Dance Gacha Item in Body grey RARE
Armband: DirtyLand - Cigarettes Armband
PomPoms: REIGN - NOSEBLEEDS in POM POMs Pink
Pose: Signature Poses - Those Savage Kicks

No comments:

Post a Comment