Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forget the day, Find the Festival Feeling!

Tuesdays suck, and unlike Monday, when I can be slightly optimistic that the week will be OK - I'm still slightly glazed from the weekends usually - Tuesdays will always be the worst day of the week... Being stuck in the office doesn't really help either - can you tell that I don't like my job all that much LOL - but I'd rather be anywhere else... As of right now though, if I could be anywhere, it would be somewhere fun with lots of live music and crazy goings on... A festival perhaps?!
Of course in RL I would be dressed a little differently, and possibly a little more muddy, but in SL Rudh can look like the elite that head to that Coachella festival in America somewhere... Never paid much attention to it, but the boho chic always seems to be the theme of the dress there!
The Skirt is so gorgeous that I couldn't resist sharing it, best part though is that it's FREE if you're in the Petite Mort Group. Yep it's the May group gift! 
I accesorised with a gorgeous Tassle Necklace from (Yummy) and added a few quirky things including this awesome Fashion Hungry Egg Bag - from nefarious.inventions - and the cute purple hippy Mittens Cat - from Lassitude & Ennui - both of which are available until May 31st at the Gacha Garden, so you don't have long to go grab them! 
Anyway, it's Wednesday Morning now... I hope that the Tuesday bleh is OVER...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Hailey 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black
Necklace: (Yummy) - Leather Tassle Necklace in Red
Top: Blueberry - Tank Top (Group Gift)
Bag: [nefarious.inventions] - Fashion Hungry in Egg (Available until May 31st at The Gacha Garden
Cat: lassitude & ennui - Mittens Cat in Flower Cat SOI (Available until May 31st at The Gacha Garden
Skirt: Petite Mort - Festival Skirt (May Group Gift) 
Pose: Image Essentials - Show Me The Shoes Pose 5

No comments:

Post a Comment