Saturday, May 21, 2016

Decorating While He Is Gone!

HellBone is away today, he's taking part in the BACA 100 Miles ride out, and so I am home alone all day... What am I going to do with myself?! 
First thing´s first... I'm going to sneak into his secret Doody Man hideout house - not so secret anymore is it Hell mwhahahahaha - and I'm going to decorate the upper part of his house. I mean I have some lovely furnishings I just need somewhere to put them LOL... 
All of my new furniture comes from nefarious.inventions - and you too can grab some for yourself at their location at Whimsical. Bear in mind that this is a gacha, but seriously you cannot complain too much, all of this lovely repurposed furniture makes such great décor, and who knew there was so much you could do with old doors?! 
Standing back with my hands on my hips, admiring the work that I've put into the sombre house, I can't help but admire my new outfit too... Petite Mort made the Parker outfit - and it is available at the Birthday round of Trés Chic - each part of this outfit comes in a handful of different colours and as individual pieces, which means this outfit is not only really cute, but it's totally versatile too!!! Awesome for the mix-n-match pieces every wardrobe must have! 
Now that I have started my day I think I'm going to take a shower and pamper myself a little LOL...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - May (Available until May 31st at Enchantment
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Gravity in Black (Available until May 31st at We <3 RP
Shirt: Petite Mort - Parker Shirt in Flrl Chambray (Available until June 10th at Tres Chic
Top: Petite Mort - Parker Halter in Pink (Available until June 10th at Tres Chic)
Skirt: Petite Mort - Parker Skirt in Darkwash (Available until June 10th at Tres Chic
Pose: Signature Pose - To Good to be True - Pose Set 016 (Available until June 2nd at GEN:Neutral
Furniture: [nefarious.inventions] - repurposed Gacha Items (Available until June 8th at Whimsical
House: Apple Fall - Rural Farmhouse RARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment