Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Unpacking can be Stinky!

We just got home from our holiday to visit my family in the UK and although weary from the travelling, I am finding myself busy with unpacking as RL kicks in and takes over again tomorrow... 
One of the worst things about going away is the unpacking... I hate having to open a suitcase after it's been closed for a good few hours, and find everything smelling of stinky stuffs... 
Rudh totally agrees with me, as you can tell... Packing anything and then coming home always smells, but she's made the right decision to unpack her dirty laundry in Hell's Secret "Doody Man" Hideout... No one would notice the extra smell... Perhaps a gas mask might have been more helpful for her though... 
The pose is a new release from Image Essentials for The Depraved Nation Thrift Shop, called Stinky... I've never had smelly feet but damn the shoes in my suitcase today were NOT pleasant LOL...
Guess I had better go and throw some laundry into the machine... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Truth - Armelle in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: LAZYBONES - Spike Choker in Black 
Dress: GizzA - Lulu Sweater with Shirt in Black/Grey 
Pose: Image Essentials - Stinky (Available until May 28th at Depraved Nation Thrift Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment