Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Naughty Little Rudh Pony

Ever get that desire to be a bad girl? Sometimes I need to do something that is a little on the risqué side to get myself feeling happy again... Nothing like doing something that might get you in trouble to get the blood pumping! Not that I'd be able to do things like I do in SL in RL... 
I mean for example, I went completely naked in a public - although Adult - location in SL yesterday, wearing nothing but a cute little pony look hehe... 
I'm a Rudh Little Pony... A Rudhish Twist on the cute cartoon hehe... A non-PG version hehe... 
LOL this naughty little Rudh Pony went to play at a place called Frolic Farm, a place with an adult rating and possibly a love of ponies... 
The Pony look came about because of a couple of items that I received as a blogger recently... It's funny it was almost like a collaboration of ideas, though I don't think this is the case but I may be wrong. The hooves are a release from (Poisoned Diamond) for this latest line-up of the Thrift Shop. They come in clean and dirty versions too, so are you a pony that plays in the mud or just a good little one that frolics in a field?! Then of course we have the tail... This is actually a bit of a naughty toy... It's a Pony Play Butt Plug in Pink - although they come in a range of colours and shades including rare rainbow versions - from The Horror at the new event that is Objets D'Amour... 
Of course there are other trappings of this naughty little Pony's special outfit - signs of her owned nature in the form of the Forge Slave Cuffs and Kibitz Heart Collar that are both draped around her neck - but while I was taking this photo there was definitely a feeling of freedom... The people on the sim paid me no attention and I just pulled my dress off and sat taking pictures hehe, I have to admit that I really enjoyed it... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: RunAway - Jewel Hair 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia 
Collar: [ abrasive ] - Loose Belt Choker in Black 
Necklace: Kibitz - Heart Collar in Silver (Available until February 29th at We <3 RP
Chain: [Forge] - Slave Cuff Necklace in BLACK
Tail: The Horror! - Pony Play in Pink (Available until February 15th at Objet D'Amore
Boots: (Poisoned Diamond) - Metal Hooves (Available until February 28th at The Thrift Shop
Pose: Signature Pose - Yes Sir 

No comments:

Post a Comment