Sunday, February 14, 2016

Kitten Spies... here to help!

Do you ever wish that you had a little extra help when you're getting ready for a night out? Someone to help you zip up that sexy little black dress, or hold the mirror as you put your make-up on? Lord alone knows I could do with someone...
Today though as I was getting ready for the Gators MC 3rd Birthday Celebrations Day TWO I was slipping into a new LBD, and suddenly I heard a rustling across the floor as the box from my dress moved towards me... In that same moment the zipper of the LBD was pulled up... I turned fast on my heels but there was no one there... It sent a shiver down my spine... Someone snuck in an out without me noticing and zipped up my dress, it's like having an angel there to lend a hand...
I later found out that it was secret super agent kittens!!! The rustling in the delivery box was actually a watch kitty, while my dress was zipped up by a helpful kitten on a zip cord! 
LOL sometimes I really get carried away with my stories right?! Basically though today's blog is in aid of something that I feel I need to try out even though I don't think that I will be one of the lucky chosen few! Don't know unless you try right? Collabor88 is holding a search for bloggers! It's a long shot, there are so many amazing photographers sending in their pictures BUT I had to at least give it a try! 
The Kittens are MishMish releases for this month's Collabor88 Spy themed round... Available as an animated pet or as décor kitties - which come in a set of 4 by the way - I knew that I would need these little critters, and it was made especially so when I saw the dress I am wearing... 
It was the dress that made everything for this photo fall into place in my head... I could instantly see the little kitty on a zip line helping me zip up my new Dead Dollz dress... Dead Dollz made the Nikita Dresses in zipped and unzipped versions, and you get BOTH when you buy your colour of choice!!! I love the dress teamed with these amazing Strings Pumps from Pure Poison too... and there was I thinking that this month there wasn't a lot at Collabor88 that I needed in my life hehe... I guess I was lying to myself! 
I'm entering the photo contest to become a Collabor88 Blogger... I won't know unless I try... Gotta take the chance... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Strange & Unusual in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Dress: Dead Dollz - Nikita Dress in Black (Available until March 6th at Collabor88
Shoes: Pure Poison - Strings Pumps (Available until March 6th at Collabor88
Pose: Signature Pose - Between Us
Cats: MishMish - The Shadow Spy (Available until March 6th at Collabor88
Chair: Consignment & floorplan - Lazy Chair in Red
Bag: David Heather - Lars Bag in Grey 
Table: junk - Hallway Table 
Picture Frame: [Commoner] - Break-Up Survival Kit in "True Love" Frame RARE 
Roses: Apple Fall - Roses Jug 
Dress Form: Apple Fall - Dress Form with Dress 4 
Cat: Half-Deer - Cozy Cat (if I fits, I sits) in Grey Tabby 

No comments:

Post a Comment