Monday, June 22, 2015

Not all Bumper Cars are so Cosmopolitan!

Being on holiday, visiting the family means that I am spending a LOT of time being driven around in other people's cars... The problem with this is that I tend to get VERY motion sick if I am made to sit in the back seat for too long... Yesterday was one of those times LOL... It wasn't pleasant! 
But why I hear you ask am I rambling on about this today... WELL... I have a photo with one of my favourite new pieces of furniture to share and I had the perfect excuse to talk about it, being in a car makes me feel like it's a bumper car when I'm not driving! Do you see the connection to the photo?! LOL... 
Like I said in the title, not all bumper cars are so cosmopolitan as this one... THIS IS AWESOME! I randomly chose a pink version - which is not ever my first colour choice but in this case I simply couldn't resist! - from the store d'yer maker at the last round of Cosmopolitan... I know that the event line-up has now changed but these can still be grabbed from their mainstore! 
But it's not just the car that I want to rave about... The outfit is a new one that I found at R3volt! I LOVE their designs, and this one is no exception to that rule!! I wore with it a new wig from SpellBound called Muse, that I believe you can still grab for yourself at The Arcade, and matched that with a pair of very high REIGN Heels. 
I love it when a look just falls together like this, and I love it even more when I can use PINK lol... I'm not a pink fan - it's actually the colour of pure evil dontcha know - but in this case it couldn't be ignored!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: SpellBound - Muse in Prints (Available Now at The Arcade
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Eye Make-Up: Nemezi - Zebra Black (No Longer Available!)
Face Accessory: DirtyStories - Barbed Headchain 
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Collar: Tabou Irresistable - Grunge Steel Necklace 
Necklace: Cute Poison - Zombie Love Necklace in Red
Outfit: R3volt - Neveah Outfit 
Hand Tattoo: Moon Amore - Pajarito Handtattoo (Past Event Release) 
Leg Strap: *L.inc* - Bitch Garter (No Longer Available!)
Shoes: REIGN - Karizma Pumps (Past Event Release) 
Prop: !d'yer maker! - Dodgem Pink (Past Cosmopolitan Release) 

No comments:

Post a Comment