Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A New Good Witch of Oz

I'm still on a roll with playing around with things that are a little different... Today I wanted to go in a totally different direction and do something a little pretty, a little fantasy, and possibly a little crazy...
Well I personally think that I have achieved just what I wanted with that goal... The look I chose is pretty and a little fantasy, and the place that I went to take the photo made not only myself but one of my dear friends go a little crazy - and that was totally unintentional.
The location I re-discovered and decided would be a fun background was the munchkin land at The Magic of Oz... It's just so cute, filled with fantastic colours, not to mention a super fun trip down the yellow brick road lol... Regardless, the location was what caused madness this time. Lil and I were talking during our early morning coffee chat and while I was there photographing a certain Oz based song - "We're off to see the Wizard" if you must know lol - popped into my head and there was no shutting me up LOL...
From the look of things though, my dress up today saw Rudh get turned into a new Good Witch of Oz... I'm not sure good witch would work for me, but anything is worth a try LOL...
The look was started because I had an outfit with the MOST AMAZING looking sheer cape from Stargazer Creations - it comes with an outfit called Priestess Cassandra that was available at Create Your Own Tarot - although I'm not sure if the event is still running or if it has closed for the month *facepalms*... The sparkling irridesence of that cape was offset by a pair of similarly irridescent Wishbox wings, I then dressed the rest of me down a little bit, wearing a cute but simple Faelynn outfit from SAKIDE.
To give this new good witch a mode of transport - I mean Glinda has her bubbles so I needed something - I rescued these amazing Huntress Panthers from Alchemy. They are gacha releases and have thus meant I spent far too much money trying to free them but I feel they make the perfect companions for a Witch of Oz...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Love
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Angel Wings Jewelled in Gold
Cape: [Stargazer Creations] - Priestess Cassandra in Cataclysm (PART OF AN OUTFIT) (Available Now at CYOT)
Wings: Wishbox - Dusk Wings
Bodysuit: SAKIDE - Faelynn Outfit in Rose (Available Now at The Fantasy Collective)
Mount & Companion: Alchemy - The Huntress Panthers (Available Now at The Secret Affair)

No comments:

Post a Comment