Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Bunny Hopping for Coffee!

I am loving being a home at the moment, it's only been 5 days since I left Holland and everyone in SL behind but aside from a feeling of relaxation I realised just how much I miss everyone in world right now... 
Normally on my days off - or working at home days - I would get up, log into the PC and then after a while into SL and share a morning coffee with my MC Sister and RL friend Lil... It's weird not being able to do that... 
I won't complain, as I am loving being at home, and I am lucky enough to have the people in my SL that mean the most on my phone with me LOL, but when you talk to someone for hours every day it always feels a little strange when they are gone! 
I do have a few photos of myself and Lil stashed away that will no doubt be blogged whilst I am in England... This one is the first of them! It's easy to just take photos of us, she's there with me when the rest of the MC are asleep and as a photographer herself we are both using the other as a photo prop LOL... 
This photo was mostly her fault though, as she had been shopping at the recent World Goth Fair, and had found these amazing {MV} Bonedancer Pants... I HAD TO HAVE THEM... 
The rest of the outfit was just stuff I had stashed away in my hoard, but when you put it all together, and then see me leapfrog over my sister, it's one of those moments that really feels fun captured on print this way hehe... I just miss our morning coffees!

What is she wearing;
Hair: CATWA - Daizy 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Cardigan & Top: Auxiliary - Loose Cardi & Top in Black 
Pants: {MV} - Bonedancer in Void (Past World Goth Fair Release) 
Pose: Lasaki Poses - Bunny Hop 

No comments:

Post a Comment